Dhanar Mas Concern Group is a textile company, specializing in Spinning Yarns and Greige Fabrics manufacture. One of our factory currently powered by Coal Fired Power Plant, with the capacity of 6.8 MW.
As Staff Engineer, You will be reporting to the Power Plant General Manager and accountable to lead and develop maintenance team in the Power Plant.
- Lead and develop maintenance team comprising: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, Control, IT, Planning, Condition Monitoring, Materials Management, and Technical Supports.
- Develop and implement maintenance program and strategy to ensure the plant continuously achieves optimum performance, reliability and availability.
- Ensure that procedures, tools, spares, and third party service contracts are available and updated to support day to day maintenance activities as well as plant modification and outage programme
- Minimum of Engineering Degree (S1) in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Strong Leadership to lead and develop maintenance team as well as to conduct coordination and communication internally within team and externally with other departments and third parties.
- Thorough knowledge on maintenance standard and practices especially in power plant which includes various methods of preventive maintenance, predictive or condition monitoring maintenance and corrective repairs for rotating and static equipment.
- Compliance to Safety and Environmental procedures and regulations.
- Computer literacy in maintenance management system, office and presentation.
- Willing to work at Banjaran Site
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply